All 4,136 game Reviews

Chinese Checkers Chinese Checkers

This is a broken game. It will not load.

MADLAB Architecture MADLAB Architecture

This is a puzzle game. Graphics are basic, but they work. There should be more action and excitement. Next time, avoid math and stick with visual or logic puzzles.

1001 Pirates 1001 Pirates

This is a tower defense game. Graphics are basic, they need color and detail. There should be a larger variety of towers and upgrades. The prices need to be cheaper, and you need to start with more money.

Apocalypse Transportation Apocalypse Transportation

This is a driving game. Graphics are colorful and detailed. There should be more missions to complete and goals. You run out of gas fast, with no way to get more. With a larger gas tank, and easier way to to refuel this game would really improve.

Modern Armies RTS Modern Armies RTS

This is a strategy game. Graphics are colorful, but could be bigger. There should be a larger variety of units and upgrades. This game has long loading times, reducing the wait would be a good idea. It could be easier to scroll around the map.

Gregg and War Gregg and War

This is a strategy game. Graphics are basic and could be more detailed. There should be real gameplay. It feels like a joke, not a serious game. Put more hard work and effort in next time.

Naruto Online Naruto Online

This is an okay Naruto RPG game. Graphics are excellent, and the story is all about Nauto. Gameplay is mostly pressing accept mission button, and it does feel like the game plays itself at times. This game does have a Pay to Win vibe, and that lowers the overall quality.

TIC-TAC-TOE 3xb TIC-TAC-TOE 3xb

This is a good two player Tic-Tac-Toe game. Graphics are basic, but they work. Grab a friend and see who is the better player. It could really use some musical tracks.

Artur-Felipe responds:

Thank you for your Review. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Loop Hell Loop Hell

This is an interesting twist on a puzzle game. Graphics were detailed enough to find the pieces and melt them. I enjoyed figuring out the puzzle for myself. Good job on this game made in 48 hours.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

The killer is in this room The killer is in this room

This is a short and sweet detective game. Graphics are sprites well done. After takes notes from all the questions, I was able to solve the case. Nice work for a game made in 48 hours.