All 1,993 game Reviews

StickFight RPG II StickFight RPG II

This stick RPG would be great, if not for the upgrade bug. If you included more content, monsters, and options this game would be much better.

Zombie Society - Death after death #2/3 Zombie Society - Death after death #2/3

A great sequel to the Zombie society. The story is good, and the ability to skip was the best idea ever.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you got all the medals!

DiCaprio: En Busca del Oscar DiCaprio: En Busca del Oscar

This game feels rushed and incomplete. The controls need work. Next time, take your time and submit a finished game.

FedericoArias responds:

It is a fast game for GameJam , I'm a musician made ​​a simple game with construct2 to participate

Artix The Mafia Artix The Mafia

This joke is not funny. There is no plot or story. The graphics are not good. Next time, make an actually game that is completed.

Dont Let The Red Cubes Touch! Dont Let The Red Cubes Touch!

A very basic game involving physics and gravity. The screen size should be adjusted. Include a plot and an actually ending.

Neon Rocket Neon Rocket

This is a basic obstacle avoiding game. You should add something unique to make it stand out from all the other similar games. Better graphics and more content would make it much better.

The Last Gold Brick The Last Gold Brick

This game is a version of arkaniod, the NES classic. The controls work well and the graphics are fine. include a mute button.

Space Electric Adventure Space Electric Adventure

This game needs instructions, so we know how to play it. You have to guess until you find out how to move the selection arrow. The game itself is too repetitive. Change it up and improve the graphics.

Alpaca Dasha Alpaca Dasha

A basic game where you try to not fall off. The graphics could be better, and some upgrades would help.

SCP-2059: The Attack SCP-2059: The Attack

This is either an unfunny joke, or just a poorly made game. The controls do not work well. Improve the graphics and fix the gameplay. The red thing kills you and you can not stop it.

cerealdude559 responds:

I fucking suck at making games, hell, I suck at everything, planning on quiting making games lol. Bye-bye game developing life lol.