Matrix Remade Live Action Matrix Remade Live Action

Matrix Remade Live Action needs no description. Animation did not flow well, and the cuts stick out. Would of worked better if you could see the bullets, try using Nerf guns. Special effects would of been a great idea.

Knuckles Adventure 1 Knuckles Adventure 1

Knuckles Adventure 1 is an action movie. Animation could be better, but not bad for the first episode. Nice work.

BOF: Part 6 BOF: Part 6

BOF: Part 6 is part six of the series. Animation is crisp and flows well. Every episode is better than the one before. Awesome job.

BOF: Part 5 BOF: Part 5

BOF: Part 5 is the fifth episode of the series. Animation is really good, I can see your progress. Humor and comedy is very good. Keep it up.

Bof: Part 4 Bof: Part 4

Bof: Part 4 is the fourth part of the series. Animation is looking better, you are getting there. Comedy is still there. What will happen next?

Poninjas Episode Five Poninjas Episode Five

Poninjas Episode Five is the fifth episode of the series. Animation reminded me of the matrix. The boss fight was good.

Hospital of Death Trailer Hospital of Death Trailer

Hospital of Death Trailer needs no description. Animation was weird, and it should really be longer. Will the finished movie be just as strange?

Disgaea Short Disgaea Short

Disgaea Short is a movie based off the PS 2 game. Animation was good, but graphics could of been improved. If it was longer, it would be much better.

Super Suikoden 2 - Part 6 Super Suikoden 2 - Part 6

Super Suikoden 2 - Part 6 is the sixth part of the series. Animation flows well, and the graphics were great. Choosing a team was a nice touch.

we need a new king we need a new king

We need a new king is a clock themed movie. Animation was okay, but should of been longer. It did have some comedy and funny parts.