View Profile DoctorStrongbad

All 1,076 Art Reviews

246 w/ Responses

Very feminine and curvaceous. I like the similar color of her hair and the sword.

Redjet00 responds:

Thank you!

Very colorful and great work on the details. Nice background scene as well.

Burgundy really seems to be enjoying herself. The eyes would look much better if they were solidly filled in.

The different shades of blue really contrast well. Very curvaceous and ample chest.

Great work. Looking good.

She looks brain dead, but somewhat attractive. It should be easier to see the Super Crown.

This is all about color. So many different colors that are bright and vivid. Blarggette has a snazzy dress on, and her large chest has eyes on them as decoration.

Bloopette looks nice in the new picture. Her dark outline helps her stand out from the underwater background. She could be much more curvy.

Peach is looking at the Supercrown and is thinking about what will happen? It looks like a scary image. She should not wear it. Peach should stay her cute self.

The animation of this entry makes it just a little bit better than the original. Boosette is still just as cute floating up and down.

Corythec responds:

Thank you so much! After finishing the original i wanted to try an animated illustration just to see how hard it would be interrogating it. It was a fun experiment! :D

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

28, Male