View Profile DoctorStrongbad

450 Movie Reviews

This is nice for a little preview. The characters have detail and personality. Going to a haunted house could be a great adventure. I will have to check out the finished movie.

Old man Witty speaks, but there is no other animation. The background should of changed colors as Willy talks. Subtitles would be a nice addition.

This was a good final. You can enjoy it, even without watching the other parts of the series. There is plenty of comedy and funny jokes. The subtitles were helpful to understand it all.

2,106 Game Reviews

I like the dark feel to this game. It reminded me of the Silent Hill series. Great use of creepy sounds and music as well. This would be a perfect game to play all by yourself at night.

Combining sports with kitchen equipment sounds strange, but it actually works out well. Great 3D graphics and use of physics. This is an awesome game that looks very professional. Keep up the good work.

CouchGameCrafters responds:

Wow.
DoctorStrongbad, thank you so much! Awesome comment, we will do our best, we promise!

The graphics are great, and are the best part of the game. The puzzles are challenging, but fair. This is a good point and click game. The only issue is that is could be longer.

350 Audio Reviews

This is an older type of Trance song. I can enjoy it more than the newer Trance stuff. Vocals are very good and it has a nice tone. It should be much longer.

IoTheEternal responds:

It should be but there were issues working with him as we both used different programs - still it was a fun example of what could have been :)

I prefer the older type of trance myself as well :)

-shawn-

I was surprised that so many people thought that it was not your song. You have the talent and skill to make pretty much any type of music that you wish.

This track is high pitched, loud, and fast. I gave it a chance, and I feel that you did a good job with it. The more Trance songs that I hear, the more I enjoy that type of music.

IoTheEternal responds:

Yeah trance is great - also there is a rule that you're not allowed to post nightcore to the audio portal - but that's of other songs, not your own, I just wanted to specify that this is indeed my song hehe

and thanks man! I try to cover a wide range of styles :)

-shawn-

I like this version of the classic Earthbound song. The SNES version is great, and your changes make it even better. The drums and bass both combine very well.

IoTheEternal responds:

Thanks man! My fave part is when the 8-bit progressively grows louder and louder myself :)

glad you liked it!

1,000 Art Reviews

Spider-man has never looked like this before. If it was Mary Jane is the costume, that would make much more sense. Nice job.

A funny version of the classic She-Ra. All he needs in a horse to ride and some beer to drink. Good job.

The details are precise. Your wizard looks like an elf, or maybe a half elf. Just not enough to pass for a human. The colors are subtle, and could be brighter. The background should be more than just empty space. Nice drawing.

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

26, Male