View Profile DoctorStrongbad

456 Movie Reviews

This is a great Team Fortress 2 collab. I really enjoyed watching it.

It gets the point across, but it is way too short. It should be at least a minute long. You can do much better if you take your time.

A nice little music video. The background definitely needs color, the white is too empty.

1,950 Game Reviews

A short jetpack flying game. Having more colors would make it look much better.

The medal works, and I earned it.

I like this idea and concept. Improving the graphics and adding more content would be a great idea. Should be much better once it is finished.

This is a nice game all about alchemy. There should be a way to keep the recipe book open while you work. Good work for Pixel Day 2020.

FuturecopLGF responds:

Thanks! Yeah, it can be a bit tricky not having the recipes in front of you when you're mixing: I plan on adding a feature to display the last opened recipe even when the book is closed. Thanks for the feedback!

185 Audio Reviews

This version can make you want to dance. I do prefer the original track.

An interesting dubstep version of the Palace theme from The Legend of Zelda 2. Really gets you ready to challenge the boss.

I like your cover of this song. Reminds me of playing the final level of the NES classic DuckTales. Nice job.

1,076 Art Reviews

Very feminine and curvaceous. I like the similar color of her hair and the sword.

Redjet00 responds:

Thank you!

Very colorful and great work on the details. Nice background scene as well.

Burgundy really seems to be enjoying herself. The eyes would look much better if they were solidly filled in.

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

28, Male