View Profile DoctorStrongbad

400 Movie Reviews

This is an awesome Smash Brothers movie with plenty of Nintendo characters. Plenty of action and comedy. Great work.

This is nice for a little preview. The characters have detail and personality. Going to a haunted house could be a great adventure. I will have to check out the finished movie.

Old man Witty speaks, but there is no other animation. The background should of changed colors as Willy talks. Subtitles would be a nice addition.

1,905 Game Reviews

This Soundboard seems better than the Dave Chappelle one. It could have more buttons to press. If you added animation or video clips, it would really improve.

This is okay for a older soundboard. The sounds can be difficult to hear. One sound should finish or stop, before another one begins.

This is another game that I played years ago, and I am revisiting. The graphics are good, but there should be more damage to your opponent. There really needs to be more blood. The opponent should fight back. That would make this game much better.

340 Audio Reviews

This vocal version of the song has good instrumental parts. There are parts that really sound off and out of key. Not the best and not the worst track, it all even outs.

I remember this song from years ago. Your remaster makes the original even better. Great guitar work, and just enough bass.

IoTheEternal responds:

glad you like! Yeah these were fun to do :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

Adding elements to this version really brings it to life. It almost sounds like a completely different track. This is great remaster of a Star Ocean song.

IoTheEternal responds:

Thanks DoctorStrongBad! Yeah found the original to be much more muted so wanted to liven it up a bit..

thanks for the review!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

1,025 Art Reviews

Chompette is very happy and excited to to see you. As long as you don't touch her red coin, you could probably touch her anywhere else. Just watch out for her very sharp teeth.

Ms. Mowzette looks slim, trim, and flexible. The long boots would well, but she could have a more ample chest. There could be something in the background instead of being blank.

Booette was busy and made many servants. I like how the servants have different expressions on their faces. Mario looks sad bringing her a drink.

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

26, Male