View Profile DoctorStrongbad

All 1,984 Game Reviews

344 w/ Responses

It is a shooting game trying to stop snow, but it is two different shooters at once. It can take a minute to get use to the controls. Graphics are nice, but they could look sharper. Adding more upgrades could help it improve.

MahiScarGames responds:

Thanks for your feedback.

Retro graphics that remind me of a classic Gameboy. Controls were okay, and no slowness at all. There could be more tricks and goals to accomplish. It would increase the fun and the replay value. Merry Christmas 2018.

A mini adult game with a Christmas theme. Graphics are nice and animation is okay. There should be more girls and more interactions with them.

mikysofts responds:

Thank you.. I'm thinking of making this kind of game for other girl in KC too, maybe in the future.

The Chicken should be able to fly and launch eggs and other chicken activities. Adding difficulty levels could make it work better for players of different ability. It should be faster to get places. That is why the chicken should fly very fast.

The graphics are black and white and small. They should be larger and need color. Controls need work as well. A Save feature could work better than giving passwords. You will need lots of musical tracks and sound effects to be successful.

colorsCrimsonTears responds:

Thanks for your input. The black and white graphics were done as a
stylistic choice. It's how I wanted the game to look, cause I wanted it to
look different and stand out a bit.
I dunno what to do about them appearing small tbh...
I chose passwords as a throwback to retro games. It's honestly what
I was going for here.
And if you read my description, you would know that newgrounds kept crashing my
game until I took all the sound out. If you know of a workaround to get it back in,
I'd GLADY re-add the sound back in, because I spent a long time making the
sounds and music for this game. Lol.
But thanks man.

Graphics are okay and you can see some familiar faces from the cartoon. The gender choice was a nice idea. Once the game actually starts, I clicked on a house and became stuck in a scene. That should never happen. Include more dates, actions to perform, and polish the graphics to make it better.

The graphics are okay and you can tell the monsters from the snow. You have to be careful with the hammer it does not always hit where you aim. The game will freeze very often. That just ruins your gameplay. Remove the freezing and correct the hammer issues.

Graphics are colorful, and the the other bugs are waving their arms around. It is just a silly game with three dances, but I really enjoyed it. The third dance is the most active.

Daniella seems like a nice girl, but is too robotic. There should be more choices and actions to perform. It feels like a small mini game.

Santa's assistant is a cute girl with a great chest. However, there is not much to this game. There should be more to do and more interaction with her. Definitely feels incomplete.

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

26, Male