View Profile DoctorStrongbad

All 185 Audio Reviews

13 w/ Responses

This version can make you want to dance. I do prefer the original track.

An interesting dubstep version of the Palace theme from The Legend of Zelda 2. Really gets you ready to challenge the boss.

I like your cover of this song. Reminds me of playing the final level of the NES classic DuckTales. Nice job.

This is a nice version of the Secret of Mana classic. The instruments blend well, and you can close your eyes and imagine the different seasons.

Very cool that I was an inspiration and named dropped in this Podcast.
Yes, I am still alive and kicking. I have just been really busy.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

god bless you strongbad i missed u

Excellent work of electronic synthwave. I could imagine the girl and the process of her becoming a cyborg. Great job.

Zero Gravity is and old school drum and beat track. Great beginning and then it drops down in a cool fashion. It would make a very nice escape tune.

The VG Pride has a great sound for a loop. It starts well, and continues until the track finishes. Would fit in well in a retro video game.

Zelda WW - Protect Your Island is soothing at the start ,and then goes to techno. A great beat throughout the entire track. Zelda songs are always great no matter how you remix them.

Till Death has a great feel of orchestra and trance. An amazing battle vibe to this track.

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

28, Male