View Profile DoctorStrongbad

All 280 Audio Reviews

67 w/ Responses

This is just amazing. It really makes you think that birds are around you. A really cool special effect.

IoTheEternal responds:

Thanks man - yeah most people are not even aware that holophonic stereo even exists ;)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

This is a great collab between two great musicians. It has a catchy beat. A nice example of trance.

IoTheEternal responds:

thanks mang - glad you like :)

-shawn (Chronamut) & B0UNC3-

This is a great remaster of your first remaster. This song is clear and has no distortion. The extra bass really brings out the beat.

IoTheEternal responds:

thanks man - yeah it's an old fave of mine, and of f-777's :)

glad you like!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

I think this is the first remaster that I have heard based off a commodore 64 song. This tract does make a feeling of Winter. Especially, being one week away from Christmas 2018.

IoTheEternal responds:

lol yes indeed. I loved making this song, it was great fun.. This was made in the later years so not much mastering was needed but still.. gotta love commodore 64 :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

This is an older type of Trance song. I can enjoy it more than the newer Trance stuff. Vocals are very good and it has a nice tone. It should be much longer.

IoTheEternal responds:

It should be but there were issues working with him as we both used different programs - still it was a fun example of what could have been :)

I prefer the older type of trance myself as well :)

-shawn-

I was surprised that so many people thought that it was not your song. You have the talent and skill to make pretty much any type of music that you wish.

This track is high pitched, loud, and fast. I gave it a chance, and I feel that you did a good job with it. The more Trance songs that I hear, the more I enjoy that type of music.

IoTheEternal responds:

Yeah trance is great - also there is a rule that you're not allowed to post nightcore to the audio portal - but that's of other songs, not your own, I just wanted to specify that this is indeed my song hehe

and thanks man! I try to cover a wide range of styles :)

-shawn-

This version of Chrono Cross - Chrono Eternity is definitely different, but in a good way. The melody and volume drift back and forth. Nice work.

IoTheEternal responds:

Thanks man - it was a lot of work to cram all of this into one song :)

-shawn-

For just reading from a book, this came out well. Chapter one was more interesting than the intro, but that is no big surprise.

IoTheEternal responds:

The credit for that goes to the victorian lady who wrote it in the 1800s hehe.. it was really hard - I did this all in one take - so glad you liked it!

-shawn-

I must prefer your music to this book reading, but it was a nice and clean reading of the intro.

IoTheEternal responds:

Thanks! It was an experimental foray into book reading - as people seem to like my voice :)

-shawn-

This is an interesting tribute to the Hobbit. Your voice is very low and it is the star of the song. There is a little wavering, but it is not bad at all.

IoTheEternal responds:

Yeah it was really hard to keep that tone going - esp. since the parts I were singing I couldn't find anywhere other than online in text format - and apparently that isn't even the whole song.. I sang the part that I had heard before pretty strongly - it's hard to try to guess how something should sound as you sing it..

-shawn-

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

26, Male