View Profile DoctorStrongbad

All 180 Audio Reviews

12 w/ Responses

Excellent work of electronic synthwave. I could imagine the girl and the process of her becoming a cyborg. Great job.

Zero Gravity is and old school drum and beat track. Great beginning and then it drops down in a cool fashion. It would make a very nice escape tune.

The VG Pride has a great sound for a loop. It starts well, and continues until the track finishes. Would fit in well in a retro video game.

Zelda WW - Protect Your Island is soothing at the start ,and then goes to techno. A great beat throughout the entire track. Zelda songs are always great no matter how you remix them.

Till Death has a great feel of orchestra and trance. An amazing battle vibe to this track.

The Matrix DNB has a fast paced beat. A great track, but there could be more. It is only 51 seconds.

The Ocean (Windwaker Style) has a soothing and mellow vibe. You can imagine sailing while listening to this track.

The Final Day is a cool drum and bass track. Good variety of beats that would work well for a final boss battle.

I like what you did with this Metal Gear Solid remix. Good background beat and trance combined well.

Sounds like a tune from Sonic 3. Electronic and catchy track.

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

27, Male