View Profile DoctorStrongbad

446 Movie Reviews

The movie looks wonderful. Top notch art and the animation is smooth as well. I like the story behind all of it. Nice work.

A story about growing up and what can happen. The subtitles really help you follow the story and understand everything. It has a great message, but is still funny at the same time.

A great classic that still holds up today. I remember watching this back in 2007 , and was amazed by the sprites. Lots of action and fun Nintendo themed comedy.

1,994 Game Reviews

It is a shooting game trying to stop snow, but it is two different shooters at once. It can take a minute to get use to the controls. Graphics are nice, but they could look sharper. Adding more upgrades could help it improve.

MahiScarGames responds:

Thanks for your feedback.

Retro graphics that remind me of a classic Gameboy. Controls were okay, and no slowness at all. There could be more tricks and goals to accomplish. It would increase the fun and the replay value. Merry Christmas 2018.

A mini adult game with a Christmas theme. Graphics are nice and animation is okay. There should be more girls and more interactions with them.

mikysofts responds:

Thank you.. I'm thinking of making this kind of game for other girl in KC too, maybe in the future.

351 Audio Reviews

The Mist Cave is an awesome part of FF 2 ( 4 in Japan ). You did a great job remastering it, and making it even better.

IoTheEternal responds:

Thanks man - it was done surprisingly well considering I did it early 2004 :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

This is just amazing. It really makes you think that birds are around you. A really cool special effect.

IoTheEternal responds:

Thanks man - yeah most people are not even aware that holophonic stereo even exists ;)

thanks for the review! :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

This is a great collab between two great musicians. It has a catchy beat. A nice example of trance.

IoTheEternal responds:

thanks mang - glad you like :)

thanks for the review! :)

-shawn (Chronamut) & B0UNC3-

1,096 Art Reviews

She looks brain dead, but somewhat attractive. It should be easier to see the Super Crown.

This is all about color. So many different colors that are bright and vivid. Blarggette has a snazzy dress on, and her large chest has eyes on them as decoration.

Bloopette looks nice in the new picture. Her dark outline helps her stand out from the underwater background. She could be much more curvy.

I love most video game parody movies and I'm trying to earn my way to the top. :)

26, Male