South Park Kenny buy game South Park Kenny buy game

You did an amazing job on this Southpark parody. How long did it take to create it? You can never go wrong making fun of Micheal Jackson. lol Will there be more episodes?

When Santa Breaks Into Your Place... When Santa Breaks Into Your Place...

Great comedy and jokes. Animation runs very smooth as well. Santa had better watch out if he breaks into my house. Happy holidays to all.

WeirdOwl responds:

Thanks dude! Check out Convenience Store Diet over on Youtube, I have last year's holiday short on there that I think you'll enjoy, too. Happy holidays!

Link's After Quest Episode 1 Link's After Quest Episode 1

Great job on this Legend Of Zelda parody. The voices came out well. Looking forward to part 2.

Nightmare Clicker Nightmare Clicker

I am not a big fan of clicker games, but this one was actually fun. Graphics were pixel based and looked nice. The monsters should of given more money, but no issues with the gameplay. Including a save feature would be an excellent idea.

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

A fun and controversial game about 9/11. You have to keep avoiding until you reach the end. Graphics still look good today. There is a good replay factor as well.

10 things not to do in your submission 10 things not to do in your submission

This is a silly Tutorial game. I finished it years ago, and decided to complete it again. If you have the time and patience, you can figure everything out.

White Reflection (Robo V)+*~.0 White Reflection (Robo V)+*~.0

A good beat, but this track is all about the Robo voice. If you like Robo voice, this is the song for you. I could make out a little of the English.

Sonic Radical (Full)+*~.0 Sonic Radical (Full)+*~.0

This is a great remix of Living in the City. The fast beats and speedy parts all combined very well into an amazing tune.

Sonic Techno (Full)+*~.0 Sonic Techno (Full)+*~.0

A great techno twist on Sonic the Hedgehog's music. Awesome job with the beat.

Babe n Boon Babe n Boon

Colors are vivid and bright. The baboon seems to be the star and brings humor. Nice work.

Pissed Rosalina Pissed Rosalina

A good piece of art influenced by Mario kart. Nice work on the details.

Holy Mackerel Holy Mackerel

Very detailed work. It is close to an adult theme, but not quite.