Sticks (Animatic) Sticks (Animatic)

Nice animation and drama in this movie. It really makes you think about the meaning of sticks.

EvanClifford responds:

my team and i thank you! im happy the symbolism is working!

Unaired Nick Jr Commercial [JUST DISCOVERED!!] Unaired Nick Jr Commercial [JUST DISCOVERED!!]

A funny twist on a Nick Jr. Commercial. It really needs to be longer.

we need a new king we need a new king

We need a new king is a clock themed movie. Animation was okay, but should of been longer. It did have some comedy and funny parts.

Power The Grid 2020 Power The Grid 2020

Power the Grid is a RTS game all about power plants and electricity. Graphics are nice, but could be larger. It can take a few tries to get used to to the controls. Once you get the hang of it, the games play well. There should be more music selections, and a way to skip the tutorial.

claudioaugusto1 responds:

It is just a demo yet but you can play an extra an bigger level by supporting my Patreon ;)

I'll think about adding songs. Thanks!

S.S. Switching Strategist S.S. Switching Strategist

S.S. Switching Strategist is a strategy game. Graphics are okay, but could be bigger. There should be more action and goals to accomplish. It could use a tutorial.

Helycopta! Helycopta!

Helycopta! is a helicopter flying game. Graphics are okay, but could be sharper. There should be action and missions to complete. It needs music tracks and sound effects.

Augmentation District (Royalty-Free) Augmentation District (Royalty-Free)

Excellent work of electronic synthwave. I could imagine the girl and the process of her becoming a cyborg. Great job.

*+*+FF7: Hurry Hirry!+*+* *+*+FF7: Hurry Hirry!+*+*

A techno rave remix of the original Final Fantasy 7 song. You really did a great job with this track.

*+*+Earthbnd Master Giygas+*+* *+*+Earthbnd Master Giygas+*+*

Earthbound was a great SNES game, and had a variety of songs. The original song was one of the best, your remix is good.

Babe n Boon Babe n Boon

Colors are vivid and bright. The baboon seems to be the star and brings humor. Nice work.

Pissed Rosalina Pissed Rosalina

A good piece of art influenced by Mario kart. Nice work on the details.

Holy Mackerel Holy Mackerel

Very detailed work. It is close to an adult theme, but not quite.